This page covers Dziobak Larp Studio’s Terms and Conditions for purchases done at larptickets.com. Every ticket sold is under text set-forth on this page.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Valid for ticket sales from October 15th, 2018
- After a 14 day grace period after purchase, we do not offer cancellation refunds for tickets or rates.
- We do not maintain waiting lists for our events.
- Failing to pay for your rates on time will result in forfeiture of your ticket. The 1st rate can be purchased up to 6 months before the event. The 2nd rate needs to be paid two fixed months after purchase of the 1st, and the 3rd rate two months thereafter. We will send payment prompts before your ticket is considered as forfeited.
- In case you find yourself unable to attend the event, you are free to resell your ticket, at a price of your choosing, but never higher than the Regular Raven price.
- You are welcome to resell your ticket in our dedicated marketplace on Facebook, which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2116405668635615/
- After a ticket resale, we must be notified via an email to [email protected] who will take it over (name & email address). Tickets are sold WITHOUT a character, the new buyer will be cast separately.
- You are always free to contact us and we’ll see what we can do for your specific case.
This policy was put in place because we incur costs for each participant in any case, if you end up sleeping in the castle or not. We have arrived with these policies after experimenting with various systems, and it is a solution that we, and other organizers, feel makes sense.
PHOTO & VIDEO POLICY
If you sign up for the larp, you accept our photo & video policy. It’s quite simple, actually. We have photographers and sometimes a video crew at the events. Sometimes we have outside media visiting. That means that you may appear in pictures or video. We’ll be respectful about it, of course, but mention it here so there’s no misunderstandings later. If there are scenes with questionable content (stuff that might be problematic if taken out of context), we will get permission from the participants involved before releasing it, but if it’s just pics/videos of people in nice costumes, we won’t ask first.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP
When you sign up, nothing as such happens. You don’t get any introduction mail, or such. When we have a full cast we’ll start the casting process, and there will be a ton of info. If you have questions you would like answered before that, you’re more than welcome to mail to us! The reason we don’t mail out a lot of info isn’t that we don’t have it – it’s just easier sending to everyone at once. If you want to get in contact with us to make sure everything is ok, you’re of course more than welcome to.