Convention of Thorns is a game of horror and intrigue set in the world of the beloved Vampire: The Masquerade role-playing game.
It is 1493, and night has fallen. At the dawn of the Renaissance, the secret world of Vampires is in disarray. A civil war has pit Vampire against Vampire, and risks exposing the existence of Vampires to the world and the destructive power of the Inquisition. Even the oldest and most powerful of these immortal monsters fears being torn from their secret havens and left to burn in the light of the sun.
In a desperate attempt to stop the chaos that could bring the destruction of all Vampires, a convention has been called, the ‘Convention of Thorns’, to try and broker a peace and a new set of laws that all Vampires will be governed by.
Participants will play one of these immortal monsters, joining their mysterious convention to seek power, revenge or redemption.
You can pay all at once, or you can pay in three installments (called rates), to make it easier to spread out the expenditure.
- Buying the 1st rate secures you a place at the larp.
- The 2nd rate must be paid two months after the original purchase of the 1st rate.
- The 3rd rate must be paid four months after the original purchase of the 1st rate.
- If you sign up less than six months before the experience, you will only have the option of paying all at once
- You can also buy one ticket for a newcomer friend, who has never attended a CoT larp before (Bring-a-friend ticket). These tickets need to be purchased in the same order.
Please do not pay for 2nd or 3rd rate without having first paid for the 1st rate, your ticket will not be valid if you do so.
You are of course very welcome to pay everything at once, which gives a (roughly) 10% discount. This saves you money and makes our lives easier!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buying a ticket to one of our events requires you to read Terms & Conditions. Please go through them carefully, you will be asked to accept them upon purchase.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. You can read about that here.
Please note that during the process of signing up for the event you are providing us with your personal data. Please also note that we are keeping your name and email address for casting purposes. Sometimes we also need to contact you after casting/game and therefore we will keep it for a maximum of three years. If you want to have your data deleted, just write us and we will make it happen.